Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kickstarter!!

Oh wow, it's really happening... this morning, I launched our Kickstarter page!  Go check it out!

What this means is that I now have until the morning of April 4 - that's 49 days - to raise $15,000.  WHEW!  Kickstarter and Amazon take about 10% of that for processing, and I'll use the remaining $13,500 or so to purchase and outfit the food cart that will become BUTTERPAT!  (Some of the money will also go toward insurance, licensing, and other startup costs.)

So drop by the Kickstarter page.  There's a cool video in which you get to see me being a total dork while enjoying a sexy B. B. King blues number and some delectable food photos from my kitchen.  There are also some pretty awesome rewards for my backers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/piecycle/butterpat-southern-food-with-an-oregonian-twist

Spread the word, tell your friends, tell everybody you know.  Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment