Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free pie pops TODAY!

So I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning to bake up about a hundred of these beautiful pie pops.  Half are filled with my own homemade blackberry jam (see pic!) and the other half with a lucious peanut butter-banana-brown sugar mix.

So come on down to Tom McCall Waterfront Park today from about 11:30 onward and look for me at the west end of the Hawthorne Bridge, or over at Salmon St. Springs.  I'll be there until I've given all of these babies away.



Did I mention they're FREE?

Of course, there's always a catch.  I'm doing this to promote my Kickstarter project to raise funds for my food cart.  So if you like my pie and want more, enjoy the free pie pop and go pay it forward with a pledge.  You get all kinds of rewards, including pie, when you pledge!

The weather's gorgeous today, by the way!  See you at the waterfront!

No comments:

Post a Comment